Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Coming together

We had this idea since beta actually. After getting inspired by seniors like Jason Ding, Colin Pal and Jack Ling, me and WL were actually starting to have dreams of making it big. But then I usually am the the one who backed out, having seen the magnitude of commitment, time and effort to put in it. Oh sure, the 'glory' is there, man. Having a 'band' sounds real cool. But with it comes a lot of patience, effort and money. yeah, you heard me, money.


Buthen again....


Since this year's my final year here, and so happens Battle of the Bands is in the first trimester, I decided to give it a shot, as it's my last chance. And so, the recruiting and....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
one person...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
two...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
three...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
four...

Person number 5 is my good ol' fren from Alor Setar. We once had dreams of forming a band since form 3. Sadly I forgot to take his picture.


and....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jamming


Till now, though is sounds quite cool the band members we have, I'm not sure whether we will even make it through the audition. Sighz. Forming a band in just 2 weeks before the competition is starting to show it's weaknesess. We could hardly gell, and most of us if not all of us are inexperienced in playing together. And trips to SS 15 at least twice a week ain't a easy thing to do. I wish all of us have no other responsibilities but just to have this band. I'm frustrated as I know all the mistakes we are doing, but I have no idea how to fix them. Sometimes I wanna lash out at another band member, but then I have to remember we are people. Now I know, all this while I've been taking for granted the keng chao musicians at church. Jamming with them is such a breeze. Buthen again, probably they felt the same way when I first joined the team. Maybe they still do. hah.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's my ol school mate who tagged along in one of our sessions. She's experienced and really good. Cute huh?

Oh ya. Jamming with 3 guitars ain't a walk in a park, boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home