Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

First Timers

The hols has been one of the many First Times for me. I guess it's the First Time I'm having so many First Times. Here we go.

Since my finals, I've had a priviledge of First Time....

- Attending a Public Speaking Workshop
- Go shopping with my mom at Ikea and Ikano
- Attending mission trip
-Giving sermon
-Giving sermon IN MALAY
-Eating with my hands
- Riding a jeep
-Sleeping in wooden houses
-Bathing river water
- Playing mafia next toTasik Bera in the rain
- Sculpturing Balloons
- Exposed to the hardships of a missionary
- Taking pictures at a petrol station (sheesh)
- Having CF camp at a Bungalow
- Watching football in Alor Setar at 3am
- Chatting with friends ( back home) at a mamak stall till 5am
- Jungle Trekking back at my home town. ( organised by my dad's CG)
- Doing my Personal Retreat with God
- Doing my own bible study
- ..............................................


My only disappointment was the last slot, I thought it would be the first time that my results will have a new record, but it was not to be. Having said all that, it has truly been a wonderful holiday for me, having to go through so many new experiences, though it ended on a lil sour note. All in all, I have an inkling feleing that some more new experiences awaits me this coming semester. Ah, come on world, thy shalt fear not what thou haslt in stored for thy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home