Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

AYA, Acts Church and Me

I've been wanting to write in this entry since last weekend. But due to time constrain, ( yes I was really busy on Monday and Tuesday) I did not have the chance to.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


See this? It's a pic I took with my hp when I was on for worship last Saturday. What's the point u may ask?

I first met Ps Kenneth Chin and Ps Sandra back in Alor Setar when they did GIG back at our local church there. They brought AYA team down too. There were dancers, real cool dances, and the band. They simply took AS by storm for God back then. I was totally awed. Then, few years later, I went to ROCK 2000. Again I was totally awed. To me, back then, Ps Kenneth and AYA was some really 'keng chao' organization with super keng chao team to help assist in taking back the youth of our nation for God. My perception for them was really, really good. And it still remains till now. :) All this while, never had it once occurred in my mind or in my wildest imagination, that one day I will be able to stand behind Ps Kenneth and be part of his team. :)

All this really hit me when I was sitting at the drums, with Ps Kenneth standing in front of me. I'm just in awe, again. But this time not about the same thing, but about the fact that God has placed me so much so that I have the opportunity to serve alongside AYA and Acts Church. I feel so priviledged, so blessed to have this experience. I wish I could take 1 picture with either Ps Kenneth or Ps Sandra in it, but it would be akward during that time. ;)

All I could say that sometimes our wildest dreams have come to past, and we don't even know we had it. Cherish every moment you have. :)

Oh ya, talking about that, we did recording!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So it's another ' I-never-thought-it-would-happen-to-me' thingie again. :)
Cherios.

1 Comments:

  • yea man.. i know what you mean. sometimes we forget. sometimes we're so busy, we don't see God at work. and isn't it true that everyone has the power to make someone else's dreams come true. You keep rocking for God bro!

    By Blogger jaderytz, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home