Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The First movie where I cried




This is the first movie I watched that I cried... hehehe....

I remember the moment when Optimus finally died...I cried....it was like.....NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?? MY HEROO!!!

But in the end when Hot Rod whipped Galvatron's @ss it was so cool! I was jumping together with him! It was like YEA!! You got the POWERRRRR!!!

and the 2 days ago we were having lunch when my girl colleague suddenly asked me " Eh eh you know ar..whatisname...the leader of the good guys in transformers..eh eh...wats his name ar...."

Smacks head..

2 Comments:

  • too bad you missed the screening of this at chee yong's place. Can get it from Jia Wern if you want.

    By Blogger Jyan, at 12:55 AM  

  • hey hey u still lov ur optimus hehehe.. whn we were small.. i always watch it sharp on time hahaha.. miss the old time

    By Blogger Evon -SweetWenWen-, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home