Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, September 07, 2009

My new camera

Phew. Been ages since I last visited here. Much has happened. But I think I'll just let the pictures speak for itself.

Bought myself a new camera, Lumix LX 3. One of THE most coveted cameras in the market. Believe me, it took quite a hunting before I got myself this baby.

Anyway below are the first few shots I took with my new camera during my recent trip to Muar.

SLR quality? :P



















These pictures were taken without flash and under extreme low light conditions.

F 2.0, S 8, ISO 200











F 2.0, S 1/30, ISO 200


Got meself a very willing model. :)
















Internet speed is turtle slow. Will upload more shots for next post.

How are the pictures?

3 Comments:

  • nice !

    By Anonymous Joan, at 10:44 AM  

  • hey beng! congrats on the new camera. the indoor ones (dinner) look pretty ok in terms of lighting and colour but a little blur (hands shaky?)

    the night pictures...i think that fella's hands must be really shaky. your new cam got IS (image stabilizer)??

    the outdoor ones look pretty good but a little over-exposed (manual settings?) where there's a tint of white on all pictures except for the second one maybe (where she's pointing at something on the ledge). this one's my fave.

    black and white; always a classic. =)

    just my two and three cents. enjoy being trigger happy!

    By Anonymous mystic, at 1:57 PM  

  • Joan : Of course nice ler.. :P

    Celine: thanks for feedback. yea dinner shots my hands were shaky. always shaky. sighs. night pics was on tripod. the MODELS were shaky. HAHAH... Yea i agree on overexposure. a wee bit darker would do the trick!!

    thanks for feedback.

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home