Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dark Nights

Just remembered the topic that was shared last sunday service.

Well it's not exactly dark nights for me. No thunderstorms lightning flashes tsunamis or earthquakes.

But yea, it ain't a bunch of roses with sunshines at the moment.

Hm...been a while since I articulate my experiences in words here. Most of the time I just like pouring pictures on the blog now.

Anyway, its the first time that I have a burden weighing on my shoulders for so long. Well, this time it's not just me tho. It's us. We. On Our shoulders.

I've got mine and she's got hers. Feels like we keep bringing our problems to Him and still nothing happens. If our troubles are on a bowl, feels like it's been "rendam-ed" with prayer sauce over and over again till it's all soggy.

Every day I wake up and work my socks off and we still face the same freakin' problem. Yea. I know the whole team feels it too.

Every day she wakes up and she faces the same freakin' problem too.

We're running out of ideas, running out of resources. I'm running out of words to encourage too.

We keep telling ourselves soon, soon.. we'll see the light at the end.. But no..it doesn't feel that way now.

Lord, why is it this long this time? This time, it's the duration, not the intensity.

Mm..

2 Comments:

  • Hang in there. Sometimes easier said than done, but I know you and her can make it through:)
    Your prayers marinated kaw-kaw...in His time, He makes all things beautiful. So wait for that great story to come out of this:)
    *cheers*

    By Blogger weeliem, at 8:57 AM  

  • relaxlah brader...hahhaa

    typical Malaysian words of comfort, but sometimes quite effective :)

    By Blogger Jyan, at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home