Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Band band bands...

Alrite alrite alrite..let's go ....


Recently Malaysia has been opening up its shores for more and more big names to come in...Since I started working, had the priviledge of going for Good Charlotte and My Chemical Romance. Muse came and went. Any other names? I never had any regrets attending for both of that. Muse came, I ranted that I didn't wanna go, if MCR came I would have drop me pants and scooted off to their show straightaway. Heck, MCR became so big time, from the days of indie band when I was crazy over them to big timers. Going to their show felt kinda...weird...buthen again..I still like them..:)


Tommy Emmanuel was supposed to be my first show for 2008 buthen poor fella fell sick. So..guess where I'm going then?



Got sucked into this. :P

I'm not their biggest fans. Definitely won't pay RM 120 for their shows. Sommore it's not even a standing concert. At KLCC Hall 4. Like cinema theatre. People have Grease shows there!!

Buthen..buthen hor...everyone going....

My band mates...so many church ppl....

Aih..GO la go laa!!


Anyway to make myself feel better...I've compiled a few bands..which if they ever touch Malaysia-tanah-tumpahnya-darahku...

I'm going to sell my ass to watch their shows...

Well..not literally..


1.)PARAMORE


No need say anymore. If I can't get tix, I'll sneak in somewhere...rob a bank to buy their tix..


2.) INCUBUS

THEY ARE COMINGGGGGGG!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)



3.) RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
Girls..stop staringg...
Guys...you too..


4.) FOO FIGHTERS


Once I heard that a rumor they disbanded...I got so upset I couldn't sleep..I couldn't eat....

Nah..just exaggerating..


5.) STORY OF THE YEAR





This band will probably get the least chance to come here...Their nasty screamo stuff won't get thru the censorship I guess..buthen again if Pussycat Dolls can go thru...prolly they can too..

and..and..and..I wanna go their concert cos it's so crazy gila wan....


Bands which I won't even think of going:

a,) Sigorous... how can you go listen to a band which sings gibberish and nonsense? Serious..their lyrics are not even a language...they make up words....speaking in tongues? :P

b.) explosions in the sky... erm..erm..better not say anything less I start to make fun of some ppl's favourite band...:P


Looks like this for now...

Ja.

8 Comments:

  • *peer pressure* :p

    How you felt about MCR, that's how I feel about Switchfoot....so it feels weird for me too.

    Anyways, I'd go for explosions in the sky.....

    By Blogger weeliem, at 5:03 PM  

  • I WITHSTANDING ALL PEER PRESSURE TO GO SWITCHFOOT!!!! ARGGGHH!

    Eh joshua sponsor me one tix pls.

    kthxbai

    =P

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 9:57 AM  

  • KLCC Convention Center is free standing la. No seats one. It's where they have PC fairs. :P

    By Blogger Deric, at 12:18 PM  

  • i wish i was in KL!!!!!!!! I'd go for explosions too.

    By Blogger Eww Gene, at 11:43 PM  

  • Hello?

    It's Sigur Ros, bukan Sigorous hahahha u arh

    By Blogger pitamos, at 11:44 PM  

  • to all:

    really? standing theatre?? good la then...dowan to think liao..just go only..daniel..y dowan go ler..eh..'pitamos'..is that you ah belle?

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 5:04 PM  

  • HAHA!! can just imagine you at an explosions concert. you'd pass out and die of boredom.

    i'd go for paramore too!!

    and nyehehe... i'm going for incubus!

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 PM  

  • pitamos is who else??

    deboooraaaahhhh laaaar.

    By Blogger pitamos, at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home