Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Separation

To my dear dear friend, here's to:

..:: the football watching sessions...mamak time cheering our team...and explaining to you the chemistry of football. ::..


.:: the music sessions...where we talk about bands...genres...the recommendations of bands..screamos...and your Anberlins:. :)

.:: the shopping sessions..where you found out there's discount at Jusco..and helped chose a white shirt:.

..:: the cinema sessions...where you made watching Chuck and Larry become not so gay-ish ::..

..:: the water rafting sessions..the caving sessions...::..

..:: the fireworks watching sessions... the life party sessions ::..

..:: the starbucks sessions..where you taught me the wonders of ice blended green tea latte::..

..:: the band 'groupie' sessions..hehe...coming with us to St Andrews church and taking pictures..and coming over to help me in my 'england' to write songs ::..


..:: but above it all..
..by being a friend in my time of need...
..for the words of encouragement...
..for being a teacher in areas I'm not familiar with ( you know what I mean :P ) ...
..for the jokes and laughter...

I just wanna say..

thank you.




I wish you all the best for your future..
your walk with God..
your career...
your ministry..
your relationships..
your family..

Till we meet again..




Godspeed, my dear friend.
I'm sorry I can't be there to see you off.

Tho I joke that I forget people fast..

..I will miss you..



Take care, good friend.

Ja.

1 Comments:

  • hehe... did you break your record for being able to forget within two hours ?

    it's been a pleasure. will see you back in december. til then, don't do anything i wouldn't.

    *hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home