Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I will never forget.

I watched this video some time ago...few years back..If I remember correctly...




and I made a vow that the sounds that I make from the drums..will be heavenly and life changing.

Yes, I do get admirations...get praises..and affirmation..and whatever you get from making the loudest noise on stage..I admit..

But there's nothing more satisfactory..nothing more powerful than to see a man giving up his most prized talent...and to see it combine with the power of the most high God..

this is where you can "see" the beauty of music..and not listen..

3 Comments:

  • Go Drummer !! Go !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM  

  • Go Drummer !! Go !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM  

  • Go Drummer !! Go !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home