Thoughts Unleashed.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

My Merry Christmas 2004

This Christmas is different. It hasn't been different for a long while. Every year it was the same as usual. Carols. Presents. Food. Cyber Christmas. People say Christmas happens in the heart. Well it hasn't been like that for me for some time. This time He made sure something was implanted in me. The Love of my dear Jesus.

I dont know why, this year I found myself looking forward to this day. Was in Audrey's place at the stroke of midnight, we had count down and it was fun. Thing was the rest continued on to whatever they were doing, I walked alone toward to balcony, looked up to the dark skies, and I said:" Thank you, for today. I am here because of what You did today. Merry Christmas, my dear Jesus."

My life for the last semester was in a whirl. Though I was into many ministries, my walk with God didn't really blossom. But all along He didn't let it pass by. Many a time I felt God calling me towards Him. I did come back, only to drift away again. Throughout the holidays, I hear testimonies, listen to conferences, went to concerts. The feeling was there when I attended it all, but every step back home takes me further from God.

My Merry Christmas. This morning I really felt that God telling me it's time to stop running away. I told God as I sat down, " It's been a while, huh. Guess I can't run away forever. ;)" I rededicated my life to God today. On Christmas Day. I know it's gonna be a long walk.

I've been asked to write down my testimony before. Many times I thought myself, Hey, I was no drug addict before, or any gangster, or had any broken family. Don't think I'll have any testimony. But I had one. It's simply just these. I look at my life with Jesus in my life, and without Jesus in my life, and I can say I would have taken another path down the road. I would have been a wreck, seeking the treasures of the world, and the sparkles and lights and entertaiment this world can offer me. I see my friends soaked into earning more money, investing their time into the spawning money. I see my friends having a gala time in illegal places, "Northen" illegal places. I see myself doing all these if I were not to have my savior to come rescue me. Sure, I do not get to enjoy all these. They might have more money than me. They might enjoy life. But I know that for me, I have direction in life. I know the earth will pass on. I know I won't be here for long. I know, that I have eternal rest when I go home one day. Above all, I learnt that "good times" don't last long. God does.

Gosh, it's so late liao. Well, to me, it's really been a MERRY Christmas to me. I've found joy in my life once again. I hope to soar this semester. I often dream and wish that I can just fly over mountains, just soaring. Of course, it's gonna be a piggy-back ride. I'm soaring on my Master's wings.








2 Comments:

  • www.onlineearningcentre.com allows you to make money daily by performing easy online tasks. Money is credited to your account fast and daily, some tasks pay between 5 cents and up to $50 a time. Join now, it's free to get started.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 AM  

  • www.onlineearningcentre.com allows you to make money daily by performing easy online tasks. Money is credited to your account fast and daily, some tasks pay between 5 cents and up to $50 a time. Join now, it's free to get started.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home