Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Monsters Inc.

I've gotten used to being alone in the house too early.Since Friday afternooon, I had the whole house to myself. Till yesterday......


I was just snugging into bed for an afternoon nap after church. The skies were dark. Thunder rumbles and the drizzle of rain gave a soothing effect perfect for sleep. The room was in darkness. Suddenly, I heard a faint noise of footsteps from distance. The sound was so vague, I was not sure wether it was there or not. Step, step, step. Slippers, I reckon. Aah, back from a good raya? I thought to myself. Whatever. Sleep first. I closed my eyes.


BAM!! Suddenly I heard the sound of clanging of steel. My eyes popped open. That could only mean one thing!! Either my neighbour's metal grill is being opened, or.....mine. Sleepy no more, furious thoughts rushed through my head. My neighbour? I don' t think so. I remember noticing their steel door being chained. I never heard the sound of it. So....my house? CLICK!! I heard the sound of the lock being turned. WAT? Someone unlocked the door ALREaDY???? WHO coulD IT BE??? EveryonE's gone back TO theiR HomEToWns wAt.....I lay still in my bed, trying to figure out who the culprit is. Oh, the sound of steel is gone. Means he's in. Step, step, step....the footsteps. I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep, or in this case, dead. I opened my eyes a lil, trying to peak and see who could it be.

OH CRAP. IT WAS MY HOUSEMATE NAI TUNG. Ok JOshua. This house got 6 people stayin ok? S-I-I-X. Now go back to sleep. As if I could.

1 Comments:

  • at first i thought it was going to turn out to be your brother~ till i saw the date~!! hehehehe.. cute lar you~ :D i get that too.. sometimes.. :P

    By Blogger alephtav, at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home