Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thru my eyes

Stuff I've gone through.. and places I've been for the past few weeks through my eyes..

Or my specs..

I don't have many pics...should try to take more ...




Peng Hoe and Rosalyn's wedding. I was roped into performance. With the people above and part of FourLetterStory. Nope, that hand on Jay's right shoulder isn't mine. :P








Oneted at One Rock. I realised not many people do get a chance to have this kinda view. From the stage I mean. So while everyone was setting up, I took up my phone and started clicking..



and clicking...


then suddenly I spotted a bunch of people are actually posing 'sailor moon' style...


yesh...mel , auds and deric..






I wanted to post this up at The Star. Buthen lazy. Was going home one late night, while entering the usual USJ 12 school, traffic got held up by this gigantic monster..

I don't even know what it is..it took up the whole road and still managed to do 'cornering'..


I took this photo waaay back at teenacity camp. I think.. My fingers bled cos of excessive drumming.




I was wandering at One U the other day when I was this...

Took my breathe away....

You would look more than a princess ...




Here's a short clip of the Unit Trust Conference I attended few weeks ago..



Are you asking ' what the heck is cy doing there?'

Yea he pops up there and then here and there..

I'm done.

Thought I've gone through my folder when suddenly..She pops up too..


Have you ever seen such a cheeky grin?

:D

Ja.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home