Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Direction

Attention people. I've started to 'work' already.
No more bumming. No more 'sampah masyarakat'.

muahaha.

what work you say?

It's a new direction. Something which I'd never thought I would do.
But for the past 2 months has been so good. Really felt that it was God showing me my calling.
Yea. I don't dare proudly proclaim it to be my 'calling'. At least not yet.
But I'm entering it with peace in my heart after much prayer and counselling. And I DO hope that it'll be my calling.


Before I reveal what is. Let us see what lead me to burn my bridges and came to this decision.

Music has always been a part of my life. It's not a hobby anymore. Heck, it's not even a passion. It's a part of me. Somethin' like your body part, ya know? Prolly your leg. Your liver. Usus besar. Whatever.

One fine day I put up " management trainee or financial planner" on my yahoo status, and out of 10 replies, I got 9 replied me " drummer"

......

If it pays that well here, I'd throw myself into it straightaway, man.
Plus all the mamak sessions after practice every night,
yea..I can see myself like this..



I need a job that could give me flexible time for music.


Next up.

I always wanted to start a business.
Why? Business gives you the flexibility. further more, how much you get is really how much work you put in it. I lurve that challenge. If you're hardworking, the skies the limit.
But no money or capital or start business. Heck, I don't even have money to survive for this month.
If only I could become like this dude..




oOo yea.
But tak jadi. Cos he's not a rocker.

So...

I aM NOW...


(drum rolls)

A FINANCIAL PLANNER!!
(applause, applause)


Thank you. Thank you.


Ok. Don't smack your head or roll your eyes k. And please don't assume whenever I say' let's yum cha' I'm gonna start preaching about my products. I'm NOT like that. I hate it when people did this to me last time and start shoving down their products down my throat. So don't shun me or stop becoming my friend k? :)

It doesn't mean I won't approach anyone of you. But, I'll let YOU know what I would be talking about. If interested, let's see together what I have. If not, it's ok, we'll talk about babes and football. For girls, yea we could talk about guys and lipsticks..

and football..

Can? Sounds cool? ;)

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home