Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rock Bottom

This is it. This is the lowest I can get.

Really, really sad and low.

To announce every sales person's sales figure in public,
and to have everyone applauding everyone's achievements.
and to announce mine and then utter silence.

total humiliation.

and the figure is not right too. My figure is higher than what was announced.

for the first time since I made up my mind,

I'm doubting my decision for this career. Till now, have always believed that I am meant for this.

I have lost my confidence. I have lost all motivation.

I don't expect pity. I don't expect encouragement..
expectations only leads to further disappointments.

I shan't blog about work anymore. I won't make this blog anymore emo than it already is.

My car accident and saman ticket yesterday is not helping me get thru this.


thank you for listening. now let me be.

Ja.

2 Comments:

  • bro, not offering any sympathy or encouragement....but we got some life-savers in the fridge and the cuboard for occasions like these:) hehe. you know what i mean?

    maybe it's a sign to just be fearless:)

    2 months...and you can spread ur wings again....

    *cheers*

    By Blogger weeliem, at 5:14 PM  

  • i'm never good at this, and i still suckz at this...

    ....but still, try to chill bro....

    i got a parking ticket today too, so let's jz grab a beer to celebrate the coincidence k....

    ChiM

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home