Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The naked truth

We've been ...or maybe I've been so protected all my life that I was naive when I stepped into this world..and now it's hard to take ...the naked truth served on a cold hard dish..

correct me if I'm wrong from 'learning' these statements.

The naked truth is..

You can't expect anything from anyone. I'm not bringing anyone down.
It's just experience. The higher the expectations, the lower the fall. I'm not counting out friends, too.

The naked truth is..
You can't trust anyone. fully. only God I guess.

The naked truth is..
People tell lies. People tell stories.

The naked truth is..
No one's gotta help you but yourself. You'll just die if you sit there, moan and cry 'poor me'. don't expect anyone to come pull you up. again. don't expect.

The naked truth is...
You have to defend yourself. If people stabs you in the back, take up your shield and defend. Even though you're right, doing nothing and expecting that the 'truth will come out one day' is not gonna work, my friend.

The naked truth is...
results is all that count. People don't care whether you work for it or not. people don't give a rats ass about effort or time.

The naked truth is....
who cares about credit. if you do well it's expected. if you mess up, you're in trouble.

The naked truth is...
there are people in the world who won't like you. and they pick on you and you can't do anything about it cos they have more authority than you.

The naked truth is..
My life has become an option. In every aspect. It's just like sitting on a shelf along with others, and people come along and choose you if they like you or feel like liking you. And you're yelling ur ass off 'pick me!'.

I'm tired. sick and tired. But I can't be tired. Cos if I get tired, I'll be trampled on..

A heart that is fresh and new is tender. It's full of life. Ready to take on anything.

A heart that is burnt over and over again is covered charcoal. Black and rock hard. Insensitive.
Ugly and ruthless.

The secular and the sacred, huh.

Do tell me about it.

6 Comments:

  • The naked truth is...
    Sometimes we're brought to this kinda level so that we may see others on the same shelf or below. Only through this can we make our way back up together and be humbled by He who is greater than anything even if we're at the top. Take care, Beng. *hugz*

    By Blogger :@), at 11:31 AM  

  • *hugz*

    By Blogger .anna.begins., at 8:22 PM  

  • the truth??????

    YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!



















    hehe, sorry just had to do it... but the line does have a sense to it ;) we really cant handle the truth =]

    suggestion 1: maybe you're relying on your own strength
    suggestion 2: maybe you're secretly worshipping satan =P
    suggestion 3: maybe you're suppose to quite ur job and spend full time on one-ted... hehehe

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:31 AM  

  • lenard:
    suggestion 1- most probably true.
    suggestion 2- most probably untrue unless I've been sesat all my life
    suggestion 3- I'm just waiting when all my bills could be paid for.

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 9:09 AM  

  • yo...

    just buy the snare man.

    a man needs his snare...

    jason

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 AM  

  • bought d...hahahah...

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home