Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Should I?

I popped by Bentley the other day just to get me some drum sticks. Busted 2 pairs of my XD-5B's since AYA fest. Then, sitting right there staring at me, was this baby...

You know the scene in the movies? Where everywhere else fades and just a spot light shinning on it..and there's the sound of the angels singinging.." LAaaaaaa..."






Size: 6.5"x 14"
Material: 13ply 10mm G-Maple
Shell Finish: Piano Black w/
Double Abalone Inlays (10mm & 5mm)
Hardware Finish: Brushed Black Nickel
Lugs: MSL-SCT in Brushed Black Nickel
Strainer: MUS80A in Brushed Black Nickel
Butt: MUS80B in Brushed Black Nickel
Snappy: MS20SN14S
Hoop: Die-Cast
Batter Head: REMO Ambassador Coated
Bottom Head: REMO Snare Side


Notice the highlight in bold...
What the heck is an abalone inlay???
The only abalone I know is the 'bao yu'...some seafood delicacy....whoa...they smear seafood on the drums??
ok... I admit...one of the reasons is cos it's David Silveria...I'm such a sucker...
it's a whoopping RM 2.9K.
But they have PROMOTION!! Or frankly, stock clearance la..
Now it's RM 2K, plus they'll throw in a pair of David Silveria signature vater drumsticks...

But...
but...
but.....

.......

I don't have Marrrneee!!!! :(( :(( :((

Anyway, it's our 2nd full band gig. Come if you're busy. heh.


1 Comments:

  • buy only larrrr.....if not enough *coughsellbacksideatpetalingstreetcough* then can lohhh :P

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home