Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Home

It's good to be home. :)

Coming home was an adventure itself. Fancy getting caught in the traffic jam at 5am in the morning? Oh yea, couldn't believe my eyes. Silly me thought I could've outsmarted everyone by setting out at 4.30am in the morning. But noOoo, apparently everyone had the same idea.

But anyway, thanks you, for tagging along last minute. Would've been a lil quiet without you. :)

Think getting caught in a massive jam on a highway wee hours in the morning is crazy?
Let me tell you what happen.

Scenario: Crawling bumper to bumper on the highway. Mel pengsan-ed already.

Me ( in thought) : Miennn...stupid stupid...next year I'm gonna leave 1am in the morning...am I gonna get stuck in this jam the whole trip back?... Sighs.. The traffic's crazy...worst thing to happen is to get into an accident..

10 minutes after that.

*BAAANG* Car moves in front a lil bit.

Me: What the..? IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?? * takes a look behind. smacks head*

oh yea. I got hit behind by a driver who was falling asleep.

Lesson learnt: Don't think about bad things in your head. Don't think about bad things in your head.Don't think about bad things in your head.

I'll spare the details. haha. Just thank God we weren't injured or anything.

Anyway, above all else I'm just thankful to be home. Spent the last few days practically doing nothing but eat, sleep and erm...erm...I can't think of anything else. haha. Coming from weeks and weeks of rushing about, it felt weird at first not having anything to do or anywhere to go. Found myself walking around the house aimlessly. But it was good, cos I came back having only 5 hours of sleep for the past 3 nights, and on the brink of getting sick.

Home.

Really glad to spend countless hours just chatting and joking wif mom. Dad would sometimes drop in to our conversations, but after a while he just wanders off. hehe. We'd stay up just talking. haha. Getting fed good food too. No chicken or sorts. It's all seafood on the table, baybeh. :P Priceless moments.

Really cherishing my 'rest' moment. Been reading up on books, and doing some good evaluation and thinking too. Guess I need to spend more time wif God too. The hunger to learn, to change is greater than ever. I'm just glad that I just keep on learning good stuff. Be it myself personally,
or about work, or anything else, I continue to search for more...

Catching up wif old friends is a classic moment. So much stories to share. So much advice to give and to take. I can't believe some of my friends got married last year and I knew nothing about it. and some of them have already registered their marriage. How times have changed.

Everything seems to be changing. Had a precious moment last nite where we jz sat on the swings, and gazed at the stars in the night. Memories came flooding back. And yet, as we looked forward, so much still lay ahead..

Let's do this together. Don't get left behind, ja?

Happy CNY everyone.

Ja.

1 Comments:

  • tell me about it....

    eat and sleep and eat and sleep and then...output it all out!

    see u when i do.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home