Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Live for the moment..

This is it..this weekend..

So far, for the all the gigs and events I've played in, I haven't felt this nervous and jittery. I was the ice man. hAha.

Oh ya, maybe the only time I had butterflies in my tummy was at the Philippines. Our last concert, which had about 300++ people. During that time, I remember me and ah teoh,
we were pacing back and forth behind everyone minutes before we went up, trying to keep ourselves calm. Remember, ah teoh?

I just realised why I'm such a nervous wreck now. I get all tingly and restless when I know that I'm playing in an event where God is gonna work so mightily. Till now, event for the previous BOTB, I don't really feel a thing, cos it's just another gig. Even for recording, I don't feel that way either.

Getting goosebumps all over now.

I'm playing one of the loudest instrument on stage.

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa......*


breathe....breathe....

Thank You for bringing me to this stage. to this level.
from a small little town, to...this.

Hey you, remember our little chat that day?
It's not because we're so great at what we do. It's cos we gave our 5 loaves and 2 fishes to Him.
And He multiplied it, to feed the five thousand. Did you know that's the estimated number of people attending? :)

I remember watching a united live concert video few years back. I was so moved watching it that it stuck to my head for a few days. All I felt was,

Lord I want to be there. I want to play for You, just like this, and nothing else.

Thank You, for making my greatest desire come true.

Folks, if you wanna do something for God, He doesn't have a problem giving it to you. Heck, everybody wants to do stuff for God too. The only difference is, how badly do U want it.

I can hear the defeaning sound of the crowd roaring and cheering now.
I can see the sea of faces waiting in anticipation now.
I can hear people shouting " Jesus! Jesus!" now.
I see the moving spot lights dancing around now.
I can see hundreds of people jumping like waves now.
Most importantly, I can see people's lives set free, and breakthroughs like the gushing water.

It is time for me to take my place. My hands and feet are itching to be unleashed.

I live for moments like this.

Come and join me.

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home