Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Multi-No Task

Was wondering and giggling to myself the other day when reading one of Gim's books regarding men and women. Ah. One of things which made me laugh was how stupid men can be. Yep. Was laughing at myself. You laughing now rite? Haha. Ya ya I know. :p

One statement said something about how men can only do one thing at a time.

So true, man.

Ok let me reveal to you, that I reeally, reaaaly suck in multi-tasking. And I'm amazed how gals can do it.

Below are examples which happened to me before:

1.) Was making coffee+milo one day when I was deep in thought about something. Ok. put in coffee. Next, coffee mate. *mind wanders off* ok, sugar. next, milo. Next, coffee. Eh wait. Did I put in coffee? Erm. got dark color powder. Was that milo or coffee? Aiyak. How. Erm. nvm lar. hentam coffee in again just in case lar..

Turned out to be a super kao nes-lo that day.

2.) call it dumb, but if I were to watch and concentrate on a movie, I can't really eat at the same time. A few times when I were to munch on something nice, my mind just switches to" wow, delicious!!" then....oh cwap...wat was it that that dude said just now? I have to rewind that again...hahah..

3.) missing a turning. That happens to me if I'm deep in thought. and it's not even a new area. It's the way back home man!! HAhah...once I missed a turning into USJ n had to pay toll twice just to make a U turn. Aihhh...

4.) Entering wrong toll. Was on hands free talking to someone when unknowingly I entered the tunai toll instead of the touch n go toll. Silly me.

Sighs. I think I shall stop now. This is getting depressing. Please don make fun of me. :(

It's a miracle how gals can chat, watch a movie, do assignment and talk to u on the phone at the same time. Seriously. I find it like...FASCINATING.

I can't even do anything else if I'm on da phone. Music on is a distraction. No eating. No nothing.
If not, I might say something stupid or I might not listen to what the person's saying.

All the gals out there. I salute u. U KENG.

At least I can still pee and whistle at the same time ok..

Ja.

1 Comments:

  • wanna know a lil secret..?
    i can't multitask either..

    shhhh..

    :P

    By Blogger alephtav, at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home