Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, December 08, 2006

The Talk

It's the 2nd time we had a talk like this. And everytime we finish, I end up with so many more questions. So many more frustrations.

From your point of view, I look like a total fool, don't I? Heck, it's not only you that thinks that way I guess. You've managed to convince even me.

*Is it all worth it?*

No offense to anyone. No grudges. Don't hold anything personal here...

You think that I'm stupid. Sticking around with same people who you think can take me no where. I'm not accusing you. It's kinda true. I still felt like we haven't moved anywhere though it's already been more than a year.

A year.

Such a long time. What have we done? Where have we been?

You certainly have improved tremendously. Kudos.

But..

Where are the rest...?

'you can't go anywhere with them. Cos, most of the time you will be picking up their pieces. you're doing everything. '

Even you noticed eh?

I don't understand.
I look around, and there are people who are still the same 5 years ago. How can you say it's your passion when you haven't moved??

After the lessons learnt, in botb..haven't anything gone thru?

I'm tired of yapping and taking in all these stuff at the same time.
Tired of putting in and bearing it all, and have the simple horrible truth shoved in my face every now and then.
I just wanna break out.

I'm not sticking cos I'm a good guy.
I'm sticking cos I'm obeying the One above.

He taught me a valuable lesson about heart and spirit above technique.

He didn't tell me who to stick with tho..

One day, if God decides to bring in better people..
People who won't take so long to do His work..

I.might.just.leave.

I'm just doing His work ain't I?

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home