Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

>_<

>_<
>_<
>_<

Feeling damn p*** now.
After 10 rejections you feel down.
After 20 rejections you feel freakin' p***.

I'm feel like an idiot. Colleague's just sitting here in the office everyday making thousands wherelse I have to do co-calling. Have to introduce myself, and ask whether do they need my products or not. Probably he did all that s*** some time ago, and reaping all the rewards from the groundwork he did. Probably laughing his head off seeing this newbie doing all this dirty work. How come I'm the only one doing all these?

I have a 5 figure quota to meet every month. It's not even a low range 5 figure, and that's just to break even. Nothing's reaping rewards yet. So far I've met so many people, and haven't closed a single deal with them. No enquiries. Everyone's just looking for my colleague or boss.

Small companies are nice and all. But it sucks too. You're unknown. Small fry. Worst, we're trying to compete with the established brands in the market. And Boss is giving me pressure. After 2 days in the office, he's started chasing me out already. Nobody wants to meet me for the moment la! Nobody's interested. What more me wasting time and money just to pass my brochure?

Everyone seems to think I have the best deal as a sales engineer in this company.
If I don't talk much about my company or work, doesn't mean that I'm having a blast here.

I've had it for today.

I need a breather. No wonder people smoke. Feel like having a drag now.

4 Comments:

  • All I can say is, hang in there man. I think most people in the sales line has to go through all this.

    Don't smoke. All you need is a nice water heater system in your home. After coming back from a shitty day of work, just take a 'dip' in the warm bath. Unfortunately, you gotta do it standing up since there's no tub. And while you're at it, you can get a system for your housemates too. hehe.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 4:45 PM  

  • hey bradaaaa.... hang in there. i'm here for you man (although separated by a distance of 11000 miles ^^)

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 6:48 AM  

  • daniel lee ma man~...thanks man..how's it going for u..i just commented on your blog..faster come bek futsal lar..league starting on January..

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 11:51 AM  

  • yooo man...
    yeah i saw your comment. thx for the advice. haha...
    only coming back in July man.... long way more. i super lam pong in futsal already la now. Long time never run. hahaha.

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home