Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Boy Bands













Yea you see it. These are the 'boy bands' I'm into this time. Once it used to be..




Plus others I guess. These are the ones I can distinctively remember for the moment. I still like em' all, but I guess my taste of music has moved on to a different genre. I like to call it 'emo' and 'screamo' music. Yea, usually people think that 'emo' music is sorta like a song with slow or moderate tempo, coupled with simple high notes guitar rifts which rely heavily on guitar effects, the singer is singing in some falsetto, mumbling some poor-me lyrics and probably lost in space or sesat somewhere, and the other members are also lost in space la. yea. All sesat somewhere along the song. haha.

Emo is nothing like that. Go read the links. It's sorta like hardcore punk. Yea. Lazy to explain.haha. Screaming and melodic guitar rifts. Yeah. That's what I into. Crazy solid , fast drum and bass playing. Nothing beats it.

One thing you will find common in all the bands I mentioned above:
They give really kick-@ss live performances. Yup. I always support and like bands who give their all.

I always....always wish it was me in it everytime I see them go.


I wonder will it be the same with what I'm about to do.

Will it come to this one fine day?



Not for my name. but only for Yours.

Anyone has any bands you wanna intro? Btw, the first pic is the band Taking Back Sunday. Not bad, though not my top choice. :p

*xiang nian che ni*

Ja.

1 Comments:

  • hehe just drop by to say hi.:P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home