Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

the last straw

yesterday, when I was at tesco. it was the last straw. that was it. it went like this...

me at the frozen food section. looking at some products.
up comes a chinese lady. she looked at me and seemed doubtful, pondering upon something. after a few moments, she opened her mouth and asked.

lady: erm. "ni jiang hua yu ma?"(do you speak mandarin) ....pauses a while.."you melayu kah?"
"cakap melayu?"

me: ..................

stoned.

me: " jiang hua yu la. " (talk mandarin-la) fed up.

apparently she wanted to know the difference of a dairy product.

Do I NOT look chinese???? Mann... I remember I was looking at some stuff at the cyberia grocery shop some time ago, when the local indian storekeeper came up to me and asked " Hey, you foreign?"

Ok I know I do have more hair than a local chinese ah beng. The classic wan is this.

Industrial training penang. at the workshop.

my colleague: " Hey you chinese?"
me : "yea."
my colleague: " wuuuoo.. you ancestors have some mongolian blood from China or something?"
me: .............
me:.............

again.

apparently again I look like some modern Gengkhis Khan to him.

I AM A PURE HAINANESE CHINESE PURE BRED.
I EAT PORK WITH CHOP STICKS.
erm..maybe I don't watch chinese dramas..but
I JIANG HUA YU OK? ( not bothering to translate anymore. )
I LIKE CHINESE WOMEN.
I USED TO BE CALLED AH BENG. (maybe still am called by tat la..by some ppl. hehe.)

yesterday was the last straw.
maybe I shud get a 'curtain hair' or shave off everything else.
oh man that sounded kinda wrong.

erm.

whatever.

me. still chinese.

Blek.

Ja.

3 Comments:

  • yeah man...u're one **** of a hairy chinese:P
    bulu lebat man

    ahbeng still sounds pretty neat...or u'd prefer gengis:P muhaha

    By Blogger weeliem, at 4:58 PM  

  • fuyohh...

    did u know genghis khan can whack the crap out of any punk?

    mayb u shd do it too...LOLZ...

    anyway, we still remember you by your 'hose me down baby' that you did in IF camp,Broga... hahaha....

    =P

    By Blogger jasonroag, at 5:20 PM  

  • oh man..hahah...i think i shouldn't have done tat..seems like it left a permanent mark on everyone's memories...VJ sometimes still brings it up...wahahah...

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home