Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

work

doesn't seem like work at all...heh...everyday is a new experience...I don't wake up dreading to go to work...it's more of a relax kinda feeling...so far I've..

visited huge boiler factories...
been to old klang road visit a water filtering company..
bak kut teh-ed wif my boss and one of our customers..
help carried heavy stock around in our storeroom..
got my hands oily pouring glycerine oil into the pressure gauges..
called some companies...talked to their female erm...receptionist...hehe...
realize you can talk to some people you'd never known before like some old friend..
had 'classes' wif my boss..
surf lots and lots of internet...
downloaded lots and lots of stuff...
ate a lot of goreng stuff they bring back from their outings for tea..


so far it's all that i guess..

it's gonna take some time before I establish myself here...
thing is I have a feeling I can do it...it's not something out of my reach..
confidence is built everyday..as I'm introduced to more and more people..

Oh ya. I've given myself one year to learn how to talk cantonese. Anyone who knows, please teach me. hehe. Kinda important to learn this language I guss.

Lotsa ppl do drop by this blog I found out. Thanks for coming by. Though I didn't know cos hardly anyone drops a comment. keke. But nvm. it's ok. I know by word of mouth. Bwahaha..

Ja.

2 Comments:

  • josh,

    i'm encouraged by what you write these past few posts.

    i;m glad that out of the so many people, you're really showing enormous anticipation for the next phase in this life.

    its pretty cool to read your documentation of how it feels...

    keep the faith bro...keep on drumming

    ~not so emo teoh~

    By Blogger jasonroag, at 5:04 PM  

  • yo man! finally u drop some words here! wahahaha...thanks for coming for the convo. didn't think i'd see u there..

    u keep the faith oso..keep on..erm..guitaring and singing man..

    ~sometimes emo chiam~

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home