Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fear

it's been 3 days since I've been able to go online. apparently some thieves stole the telecommunications cable for our entire neighbourhood. oh, that day was having dinner with my family at a hawker center when we watched live a snatch thief being caught and beaten up by the public. apparently he was trying to snatch a ladies hand bag but somehow the lady reacted fast and screamed, and the public came and caught the culprit. we watched from a distant, and when i went to check it out, saw our ikan bakar man punching the culprit in the face. hehe..was bleeding at his hands and head...some news from Alor Setar if anyone is interested..:P

anyway, since coming back, been spending a lot of time praying, and pondering...about my future..so many options...so many roads...so many decisive questions..prayin for openings...by officially yesterday, I'm the only one left in AS that's jobless. most if not ALL of my AS kaki have gone to pg to work...at first i was feeling the pressure from my parents...now i'm feeling it from my fwens....bascially there are 2 big questions which are hovering over me as I apply for jobs...
1.) where ? KL or penang?
where will I feel at home? where will I be that I can grow as a christian? that I can continue to mature? where will I be that I can serve God to my fullest? that I can feign for myself?


2.) what? engineer? or something else? management trainee? till now, should I settle for less pay and try something which I only THINK I can do well in...or should I try something with higher pay but I have no such confidence and no such passion ...


people say your first job is not very important...you can always switch...true...but your first job will always influence your 2nd job...and your 2nd job your third job...so important to start on the right track..

feeling fearful..and depress..:(...sometimes I think I have nothing to offer to the world...I'm not good in the stuff I study...I came into mmu bursting with confidence...but left it a small, forlorn figure...my grades are weak...I realize all our years of study, is for this moment...entering the not-so-friendly world of working, finding a way to live....am fearful that my working life would turn up like a mirror of my uni study life...no matter how hard I try...it just doesn't turn out the way you thought it would...uni life is only 5 years...working life......

...............

maybe I shouldn't think so much...heh....

hey...to you... my condolences to you, if you're reading this...hope you'll be ok..:)

ciaoz.

3 Comments:

  • Juz happened to came across ur blog while searching for mmu bloggers' blogs. Currently an undergrate in mmu.

    May God bless U. :)

    Think positively k..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 AM  

  • "people say your first job is not very important...you can always switch...true...but your first job will always influence your 2nd job...and your 2nd job your third job...so important to start on the right track.."

    the mindset: you can always switch job

    It clearly shows you are undecided, have no passion for what you PLAN TO DO. NO matter how good is your grades, you are the last person anyone wants to hire !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 AM  

  • to the 2nd anonymous person, appreciate the comment, in fact quite a strong comment. in fact, quite a strong comment for someone anonymous. show yourself. i'm sure i'd appreciate the comment more if i know who is it from first. dare to say, dare to show.

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home