Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Updates

As i'm typing this, there's cool cool gentle breezing blowing..the weather is wet and cold...I'm having Incubus-I miss you on my speakers...yeah..I might be 'feeling' it a bit for this post..so...if you are against 'emo' posts or anything...you can now leave by all means ..:p

Since the weather and mood is playing tricks to my mind and heart...I'll just blurt out whatever that goes across my mind...we'll see how far and how crazy this goes..:p...


I am who I am. I am me. I'm not like someone else. I can't be someone else. I woudn't want to be someone else. God made me what I am. Sounds stupid ? Haha...not actually. Always find your identity in Jesus. Sometimes we wanna be someone else. We wish we are like him or her. We wish we have what he or she has too. We think we are better with him or her.Maybe it pleases other people. Don't. Don't find ur identity in someone else. No matter how good or strong the person may be, never place ur identity on simple and mere human. It may sound cliche, yet many people still do it. I sometimes find myself thinking the same way. Don't. Jesus never disappoints. He never fails. He might test, but He never fails. :) Get it into your system.


It's funny how when your friends are around, you used to talk about 'not-so-tension' subjects. Football, band, movies, music..anything...Now...we talk about money...jobs...security...life partners..insurance..marriage even...and it's so weird so see your friends buying cars...buying even property and shares.....last time, the most expensive stuffs we used to get are probably our PC's..heh..mebe a guitar or two..


I'm afraid that I might get caught up in making money when I enter the working world. Afraid that greed might take over. Afraid that I might start comparing myself to others, and find others doing so well.

I was bringing up this issue during my quiet time. And God showed me the verse where Jesus said " Store up your treasures in heaven". Yea. probably some of you are saying in your hearts' that I might be too cliche. I haven't been in that situation of temptation. I'm too naive.

well, I say at least give me this chance to be naive then. give me this chance at least, to hope. and to pray. and to hope. cos...at the end of the day...I don't wan to have glorious fortune and wealth for 70 years, and have only a penny for eternity.

I have a problem of intimidation. yupz. I really think the music and weather is messing me up now. Confessing now my weaknesses pula. :p But I'm not confessing out of anything. I'm telling it to everyone, cos I always go back to this. :) -->" Be sure to do what you should, for then you will enjoy the personal satisfaction of having done your work well, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else. Gal 6:4" (NLT version.)

You know something? I have good friends!! Yes I do. Don't take your good friends for granted. It took me 4 years to develop good friends. Friends, I have many. Good friends. Not really.
( hey it rhymed!) Sometimes I think it's my upbringing and me, that I don't open up easily. I make a lot of jokes. But sometimes the loudest people are the loneliest. A friend of mine actually said he envied me, cos he sees my life, and said I have good friends surrounding me. He said it's amazing that I can these friends without having a car. Why? Because he's experience times when people are good to you, only because you have four wheels.

He's have far more 'fun' than me. Done real ' chi kek' stuff. No doubt. I feel so 'kuai chai' when they tell me about their 'adventures'. Thing is, they don't understand the word friendship and brother/sister hood. They have 'money' friends. I'd rather have good friends and let go of any nice 'adventures' thank you. :) Thank you, Jesus. :)

Ok I don't think I can blog anymore. My screen is dying on me. Everything's blue. :( I left my cap in serdang. I think it's blowing out radiation. My eyes feel tired after a while staring at it.

Something before I leave. I treasure encouragements. those small small words of fuel to my life. the pats on the back. the warm hugs. the smiles. maybe sometimes I don't look like I need it. but it goes a long way when I receive it. thank you. :)

1 Comments:

  • hope u find ur cap tomoro.... didn't know it meant that much to u:p

    cheers:)

    By Blogger weeliem, at 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home