Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Thanksgiving

I'm supposed to be doing my FYP now. But woke up this morning feeling so blessed. So, so blessed. I dunno why. Today is day 40. Finally managed to accomplish it. I've learnt so much, so much during this 40 days. So many things which I didn't expect to experience. And yet, when you utter the words in your prayer, when you look to the heavens, it does not go unnoticed. Yes, it's true. I don' t know about others.

It's new to me. This heart of thanksgiving and gratitude. Mebe we should learn to develope a heart of thanksgiving. Through the good times, and especially, the bad times. Mebe instead of crying to God all the time, we should start thanking God for the things He is about the accomplish through us. Heh.

Thank You, for loving me so, so much.

*skips around*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home