Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Thursday nights

Unconciously, I've grown fond of going for thursday nights practice. Yep. The thing which I used to dread going, and sometimes if not usually I drag my feet there, I've grown to look forward to it. Seems funny huh, how I can change so easily...well, the answer is easy. It's because usually this is the time where I have an encounter with God.

Yep. The simplest of all things. Just 15-20 minutes of own worship unto the Lord we usually have, and nothing but just the keyboard. Just pure surrender. And letting the Lord take over. These are the times when somehow the things that I'm going through seems so small. And God is so big. And praying and encouraging one another. I come back usually refreshed, and knowing that I have the Big Guy up there on my side. I get back my focus. I get back my goals.

Anyway. Serving here is not what it looks like from the outside sometimes. Heh. Just wanna encourage some people who have to be up there like everyweek, that though it's reaally tiring, it's time like these that we need to rely on the strength of the Lord. How do we do that? The Joy of the Lord is our strength. I feed on that. I need to. I guess that's the only way we could go on doing this. Without having the joy of serving Him and worshipping Him, everything will become a burden, and it becomes draggy. Pray that the joy of the Lord will cover everything, and somehow through it we can become stronger, because He strengthens us, not because on our own. Keep your eyes focus on Jesus. I'll be praying that these people will come out victorious. :) And much stronger.


And to certain people, being up there also can be disappointing. Yea. Sometimes we don get play what we wanna. And somehow we're scheduled to do stuff that we don't really fancy. :P U know something, I think God treasures this kind of sacrifices more than the ones who are enjoying what they're doing. And I totally understand the feeling of doing stuff you don't fancy. So, for the ones who're still doing it, RESPECT. But continue to pick yourself up. Maybe you have more chances to improve now, now that you get to play more frequently elsewhere. Sometimes we just need a boost of confidence, to really give us another push. Confidence was important for me, and it still is, when it's given by other people. Don't be afraid to be louder. Don't be afraid to be more define. Skills is not everything sometimes too. Believe in yourself. And that will make people believe in you too. You have more patience than me. Keep it up. ( still waiting for your first solo. ;) )

Some pics I took during practice.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • oh man... pls take the last pic off ur post! *pout* i look so ugly der =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

  • heh. ask you to smile u do funny face. wat to do. :p

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home