Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Endless Waltz

It's 2.03am. I dunno why nowadays I stay up so late at night. I'm not sleepy now. Buthen I feel sleepy even during the day. I'm really getting old. You know how grandma or grandpa seem like nod off watching TV? Yea, it's happening to me man!! OH MAN. I tend to nod off in front of my pc man!! I even nod off while chatting once. Then when I plopped on my bed, I feel like real awake. I go back to my chair again, suddenly ZZZzz.... * smacks own forehead*

Anyway, big news. Amplify has been officially invited to perform at MMUSIC performance or something. heh. I can't even remember what event it was. 5 bands performing, 2 guest bands, and 3 'local MMU bands'. One of the two guest bands is Love Me Butch. Yep. WE GET TO PERFORM ALONG WITH LOVE ME BUTCH BABY!! WOHOO!! I think one of the local bands is Ragmuffins. It's at 8th April. Trying to get E-theatre for the venue. Haven't discussed with the rest yet, though most of them know already. So, we'll see how it goes. Anyway I can remember few months ago we were sulking that we were nothing. Practicing just in vain. But now, we barely have time to breathe. So many songs to practice, so little time. It's real flattering to be shortlisted, though. Only 3 bands, and they wanted us. Congratulations guys, again. :) this time, it's NOT because we're chinese. HAHA.

Anyway, somehow today a new song just came into my head. Since the last 3 songs I wrote weren't really accepted by anyone, even by my bandmates, I was thinking wether I should try writing my own songs again or just devote to developing other people's songs. Anyway, I just gave it one more try la. Anyway, just a lil tip, whenever we hear a scratch song, we should try to imagine it with everything in it. If it still sux, then ok we can chuck it away. But if without even everything it sounds good, then it's gonna be a great song. :)

This song's called Endless Waltz. Still under progress. Hopefully my bandmates can help me make it beautiful and original. heh.



The Endless Waltz

song and lyrics by Joshua Chiam

Verse

Reflections of the past

Still haunts within you, giving no rest

Amidst the tears and pain

Hope fades away, love starts to grow faint

Chorus

Won’t you wake up and see

That life is much more meant to be

The skies will clear

Wipe away your tears

Just give yourself one more chance

Verse

The spark that lights your life

Has disappear no longer in sight

Darkness won’t let go,

Don’t you give in, don’t you give out

Bridge

Fight it out,

Don’t give in

Just hold on

You gotta win

Step by step

Day by day

Take courage

Can’t you hear what I say

3 Comments:

  • yo!
    what bandmates dun support!!!???
    ****!
    we support!! and our favorite song is the song u buang. so how? anyways, hope this one makes it big:)

    Hidup Amplify.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 2:37 AM  

  • Ello...

    Congrats on all the upcoming performances. That only proved something, you're still young and full of life...ekekeke...
    Go Amplify!!

    Take crae ya...*huggies*

    -jacintha-

    By Blogger jacintha, at 1:33 PM  

  • hahaha..thanks thanks...i think we can change our band name to 'The Ah Pek's' ...or mebe ' Granpa's in Action' or something..bwahahaha..

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home