Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, March 10, 2006

that's that

well, that's that for Amplify's first gig. soree, no photographs here. want more go get here. I barely have any either. Was quite pissed at first. We were supposed to be up sooner, but some *ahem* band suddenly got the nod ahead of us. Don't ask me why. If we were up, by right according to schedule, we're able to play 2 songs. ok watever. Learn something though. Crowds are real important. Sometimes you play in front of a crowd that loves you, you can get so high you'll play stuff you never play before and surprise yourself. Sometimes if you get crowds so dead you feel like buying them a shovel so they can dig themselves a hole. Whatever it is, it's a gig. Suck it up lor, what to do.

Anyway, after that gig, thoughts started to boil in my mind. Maybe some people noticed it already. Haha. I shan't reveal it. Maybe in due time. For now, we're still rock n rolling. I hope I can cope with everything.

Anyways, was thinking of changing name of Amplify. All of us agree to change. But none have any ideas. Anyone any suggestions? PLease leave it at the comment box. Really need some help here. Try not to give stupid names ya. Ya, I know that's what I'd do lar if it's someone else's blog. hAHa. Don't gif names like ' unchanged underwear' or 'pak cham kai' or something...

It's 4.44am now. I'm super hyper now. Just downed a cuppa nescafe golden roast. Working on my assignment which was due 4 hours 44 mins ago. heh. my teamate, which is supposed to be helping out is snoring on my bed now. way to go, dude. heh. can't imagine if boss suddenly wakes up and find him there. heheh. his size almost same as mine oso. HAHAHAHA....it's been so long since I stayed up the whole nite. Hmm, can't remember.

Oh ya. I finally get the chance to play for sunday service d!! I only played for FPC since coming back, so it's not really considered playin for sunday service or life party. But this week~~ YAY! I get real excited within me. (Actually, I always felt that playing for church rawkks more than anything else.heh. ) It sometimes is quite uncomparable. Playing for my Jesus, it comes from within, the joy and worship which brings about the whacking of the snares and the thunders of the toms. heh. Anyway, just something to say here. Always cherish playing for God, or serving Him in anyway. It's a priviledge. It really is. Yea I know sometimes it can be tiring. But don't complain. God doesn't want offerings which are sour and not sincere. I wouldn't want a gift from anyone who made it or bought it out of grudge. And sometimes you think that what you're offering to God is small but it's not. Be faithful in the little things. oh ya, for some people who are waiting for their 'break' in playing what they wanna play, maybe the formula is a lil bit of hardwork+ humility+initiative....or ya..plus one more..thick face...if u know what I mean..:P

Faster give suggestions for Amplify's new name. No 'chee cheong fun' or 'hard nuts' or whatever pls..

3 Comments:

  • Earthsuit Exchange

    Never Picture Perfect

    Local Heroes

    Joshua Learns to Rock

    Untold Stories

    Air Guns

    Crickets

    Sparrows

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

  • A random name on my mind.. How bout 'Broken Pieces'...
    Oh well, will let u know if something great actually do pop into my mind..=P

    See ya around

    -jacintha-

    By Blogger jacintha, at 12:31 PM  

  • re-
    pref.

    1. Again; anew: rebreathing.
    2. Backward; back: recurvation.

    interesting how the same word can mean two opposite things...

    cheerz~*
    to the band that rocks my world.
    :)

    By Blogger alephtav, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home