Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, March 06, 2006

past few days..

lotsa happen the past few days. weekends nowadays are like real heavy...and I'm like a tired dog usually come sunday nights....and weekdays are used to regenerate and recharged. kinda like the opposite huh....anyway...last weekend...yea...i'll jz point out the highlights..

It's unusual but I'll like to highlight last Thursday night during actstream vision casting. I went there exahusted and losing focus. Too many things on my hands. I over estimated myself I guess. Draining out..Anyways when we were there somehow I chose to sit somewhere alone by myself. Away from everyone..Then we started praying...then somehow...God chose that moment to touch my heart..Somehow I knew it was coming...I knew I needed it..suddenly I was reminded of the awesome greatness of God...and how big God is...and how small I am...and I was reminded that I belong to Jesus...that I was supposed to live for Him...sometimes we're so occupied with what we're doing...our work....even our dreams...that we forget all these...and we started to lose focus..then we become burnt out...exhausted..I dunno...I fought to hold back my tears...I'm just glad I had an encounter. :) I don't really bother about anyone else. At least my Jesus still smiles at me.

hmm..next up...oh yea...friday. 03/03/06. Hmm..Don't really wanna go into the details. It's just funny...it's the first time 4 of us are in the same car together. think about it. We've never sat in the same car before...4 of us..at least for this semester...somehow it's a wake up call for all of us..don't think it's a 'coincidence'...watever our lives may be....I don't really fear IT....but I know if I go...people..especially my family will suffer greatly. So..God don't take me yet...at least wait till my parents go first ok? :) I'll not just brush this aside and get along with life as if nothing happened..only a fool will take a hint and still walk the same path..

Ok. Hmm..oh yea..We made it pass audition on Saturday...quite a lepak audition...in fact I was thinking of something else while playing...wat was it again ar...was it breakfast? heh..dunno..I really hope we don't go in cos we're chinapeks...cos the rest are all malays...anyway I've come to point of questioning myself the reason why I'm doing all these...what are my motives...what are my objectives...sighz..I better not say too much..later kena pecat..:P oh ya. Audition results for U-Nite's not out yet. So we dunno yet. But we'll be there this wednesday lar. So..that's that. Not really asking for all out support...just asking if you have nothing to do..and have 3 bucks to spare..mebe you can come gif us a lil cheer. :) Don't really wanna burden anyone. ;)


This is for Uncle Chan...Hey man..Soree I couldn't be there...You don't know how frust I am that I can't make it....


When I close my eyes to this paradox place
I'll fly away, far away from here
I'll get away and dream, dream of you

When it's all said and done
And the night has come
I'll disappear, take flight on the wind of wishing you were here
Fading light, like a star whose life has been gone for years

And I'll fly, fly across the sky
And I'll leave, I'll leave it all behind
If you'll be here, here with me tonight
I'll be fine, I'll be fine
I'll be fine

MAE
Awakening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home