Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Dear Jesus..

Dear Jesus,

Am I at the wrong place? Sometimes I really think maybe life would be better if I were somewhere else...That day we were chatting about personalities...and it's true..I'm actually neither here nor there...grew up and raised in a chinese culture.....but having a life of the english culture now... people would say I'd get the best of worlds..it's true to some sense...but almost un-defines you...here...where I am now....sometimes I feel like I can't fit in....but when I go back to my old school friends...to them I'm not really one of them anymore...

Dear Jesus,

Please be near me. Only you understand. Only You know my heart's desires. Only You know my hurts.

Dear Jesus,
I surrender all that I am, all that I have. Take it all. To me, myself, I'm worthless. I'm nothing. Strip me of all pride. Humble me. But You still love me. Yet, You still love me.

Dear Jesus,
Please be near me...especially now...when I need You the most...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home