Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Updates

Image hosting by Photobucket

Check out my mini 'studio' ^ ^ ....nothing much...but I did the most with what I have....at least I have the chance to practice on my pedals...heh..maybe when working life starts...and I'm still into this business..I hope to be able to get my own home studio...where bandmates can come and jam anytime..

updates..updates....hmmm....what am I so busy with nowadays? Some people are already pointing out that I'm so busy I hardly have anytime to spent with them..:p..yeah it's true....hmm..apart from going to lab for fyp...being busy with job hunting nowadays..especially with the campus buzzing with career fair..interviews....had to loan a car to travel to shah alam the other day for some panasonic interview...man...just stepping into the factory alone..just reminded me all over again the experience I had at KESP penang....gave me a shudder somehow....Am I looking for 'trouble' again? ....heheh...

Trying out non-engineering companies for a change...i mean for interviews and submitting resumes...So...we'll see how...really praying for an opening in my life...opening my eyes and ears....patience and discernment...God grant me these.....

I think I have a very selfish life...I really want to give to people....my friends...whatever it is that I have...Almost everyday I pray that God teach me empathy...and teach me to love other people...I don't know whether I'm not given a chance...or that I'm oblivious to the happenings to the people around me...Feels like I'm just living just for myself...feel so selfish...sometimes angry at myself....sighz...

It's really weird that you become the best of friends when you know you're gonna leave soon...manage to spend quality time with the brothers here...there are days where we just hang out and talk crap the whole day...yes...literally the whole day...it's amazing how they have the stamina to last the whole day..hahah...but we managed to talk about other things as well...really good...heh...we used to think like, when going out...where the heck are the gals? All erm..'sticks' here..man...but now..I don't really care anymore...cos I've come to acknowledge the importance and significance of brotherhood...the feeling of more freedom of speech and act when around brothers..heh....here's to you guys man. Cheerioz. :)

Anyway, lastly...being busy with Amplify. Yup. Ok. Just wanna point out, all these means hardwork lor. And I'm really amazed that these guys really showed commitment, in time, effort and money. Maybe what people see outside is the show we put up, but it comes with a heavy price. That's what that's making me busy too. Upcoming events? Tomorrow's career fair, U nite, Malacca's battle of the bands, and we have an invitation to play at some Japanese Culture Night or something..Crazy? Yes. From sulking that we were nothing, now we have too many things in our hands...

Here's to my bandmates, to the hardwork these guys put in, stuff that people don't usually see..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


Check us out tomorrow if you're around that area ya.

Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home