Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Life as it is..

For the next 10 days or so, it'll pretty much sum up my epsilon and final year as a student here in MMU. FYP submission and auditions/gigs. Sometimes it's not really important how well you start, but how well you finish. When running a race, the toughest part is always the last few meters. And somehow, in life, the toughest problems and challenges always choose to come heading to you at the most crucial moments in your life. Like pastor used to say, 'when it rains, it pours.'

I think I've more or less expressed what I'm going through in those few lines above. heh.

Anyway, yeah. I'd like to thank you for those who came last night. 5 people. Somehow you guys had more belief in us than even myself. heh.

Left the scene straight after our gig. Didn't even bother to look up LMB. Nah. I'm not being emo. I wasn't really mad or anything. Just didn't feel like being there la. Good effort la, guys. heh. Anyway, am still glad we got to sing 'Rain Down'. It always reminds me of the ultimate reason why I do this.

Anyway, I'd like to appreciate here our bassist, Jeff. I think, of all of us, he's the one who put in the biggest sacrifice. The amount of effort of money and time, and all the driving from KL for our pracs, it's awesome. Thanks, dude.

Anyway, I feel like I'm such a selfish brat. I said it before. I'll say it again. When it comes to a point when it collides with abandoning people, yes, I think it's gone too far. I'm so sorry I left you there alone to handle it. It just shows how untrustworthy I am. And I hate that. It was my fault that I got mixed up with the dates at the first place. Sorry.

I still have much to learn about giving.

And about not abandoning people.

Sometimes I question why am I doing all these..

Maybe...

sighz.

I need to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home