Thoughts Unleashed.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

blind trust

Have you ever trusted so blindly, that sometimes it sounds so foolish and stupid? It makes you feel so vulnerable, and so fragile, if ever disappointment hits you at the end of that road, it's gonna hit you so hard...makes you feel like you're hanging on a thread...and there's nothing you could do about it..but to trust blindly...

not trusting anyone blindly..

trusting God blindly....

so many things have to wait...wait...and wait....

and I'm not just waiting...i'm waiting but I can't see..I have to trust God to lead me...

sighs...do know the feeling..that everything in your life....your plans..your hopes..your dreams...have to be put on hold...because of the uncertainty that lies ahead...

Lord I need You more than ever now..I'm just trusting You..blind as a bat...

Feeling really fragile...I can't see it...what lies ahead....usually at least I can see a glimmer...but now..it's total darkness...can I'm groping in the dark...

Jesus, please hold my hand. And bring me to where we can dance together.

Sometimes..

The waiting gets harder...

Patience grows thin...

But I still have to try holding on to you Lord...

I can't see so far ahead..I can only take small steps at a time...

Walk ahead of me dear Lord Jesus..teach me to walk small to go far...

Teach me. Be my solace..

dear Father...dear friend..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home