Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Excited. Geared up.

This is gonna be a quick one. and probably one which would not stay updated for a long time. Really crazy month coming up.

Just finished IF camp. Here's my crazy schedule.

28-31 IF camp
1-4 Kuantan
5-10 Training for missions( mlk)
11-15 Alor Setar
16-28th Phillipines

I can't even apply for any job cos I won't be around for any interview. Having a slight flu now. :( And today's the start of so many things to come. Pray for me. :(

I'm in charge of a 'mini concert' for the phillipines mission trip. It's not supposed to be on the menu, but out of the blue, we were given the 'honors' of doing one. I'm in charge of the entire thingie, not only the band. Didn't really thought about it till last sunday in church, when I felt God tugging at my heart to take this concert seriously.

I'm starting to believe in this concert thingie. Christian concerts play a big part of my life. I've been to many, and even served as backup singer and drummer since I was a teenager. Even prayed for people during altar calls.

This event is big. It's the size of GIGs my church does. estimated crowd is 300-500 people. And the people in my church conducting it are pros. And they still practice and prepare for it well. We? We're a scrap group of people. Not meant to be prepared for concerts. It looks overwhelming. But you know what? I'm not afraid or worried. I believe in this team. Cos God placed it on our hands. It means He knows we can do it. I believe that there will be souls saved that night. People taking up challenges. People running back to God. People being refreshed. Ministed. I believe it. not because of us. But because God is with us. REVIVAL. Revival. Revival. The dead will arise. The blind will see. I'm dreaming big. Cos our God is big. Pray with me, if you also hope to see the lost sheep saved. Pray with us. A lil prayer. :)


I'm excited and geared up for this trip. Looking forward to doing whatever we can in Phillipines. To see how God can use us over there. Putting everything aside for this. Whatever concerns and worries, I'm putting it aside for now. Gonna focus on this.


I always thought that in the future God might use me this way. Music. Vibrant worship. A group of people, a band, coming together, playing music that changes and impacts lives for God. I know I wouldn't act on it unless I get a green light from Him. Maybe...this is..a start of something. a stepping stone. a sign. training. I don really know. Maybe. Cos it's really out of normal context. concert included in a mission trip ??? from a CF somemore. we're not even a church.

We'll see how everything happens. I'm fired up. Please pray for us that ALL of us pass with good results so that we can all go. Some of us are worried. :(

Till I blog again. Cheerioz. Take care everyone.

*hopefully we can watch world cup there. LOL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home