Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Highlights and Updates

Ipoh trip. Made a 2 day 2 nite trip to Ipoh. It was fun. Hmm.lemme see what did we do...

Astro...discovery channel...punk'd...

home-made-grilled lamb chops by samuel..

frying veggies with Charis at the kitchen..

mash potatoes and garlic bread..yum....

laughing..chatting....

durian..YES...we had durian smell in the house throughout the trip..keke

pirates..aGaiN...heh..

Astro...more astro...

wee liem complaining his stomache system hancur-ed..

dim sum...

bowling....snooker...and....KARAOKE!! heheh...you know those small booths which have a karaok machine inside which can only fit like max 3 ppl? yeah. 7 went in. we sang YMCA and Rock DJ. heheh..I always thought those booths were only for losers who can't sing and form their own band..but whady'a know..heheh...

hmm wat else....more astro...yeah..we basically bREAThEd Astro...feel like a monkeys worshipping the almight Astro...haha...

pasar malam...oh...they sold CHAO TAO FOO( stinking tao foo)...we thought..at least..I thought I had the guts and will to try one...popped one in my mouth oh-so fearlessly...

and...

.........


WAHHH!! BAD! BAD TAO FOO!! BAD TAO FOO!! feels like I just swallowed someone else's barf!! &*%^%^&%^&!!! BAD!! it stinks so bad...it tastes bad...it's just BAD!! I had to spit it out..talk abt fear factor....I lost it...hahah....how do ppl eat this? and even worse, make a busines out of this?? crazy ppl....luckily it was wee liem's 2 bucks. haha..should've seen his face...hahah..priceless...it;s like a mixture of diahorrea and vomit altogether...muahahah...

priceless time spent with ppl...it was a wonderful chat..:)

and many more...I had a good time...not only because of the activities..but mainly cos of the people..feel so blessed to open up my circle of friends...I sincerely hope that we could maintain it this way...

Updates. ok.

starting work 1st August. Working in Klang. What else? hmm..looking for a place to stay at usj/subang. if anyone knows of any vacancy, do let me know ya. :)

working on 2 songs. 1 secular, 1 christian. tune and melody mostly secured. but i can't come up with the lyrics. everytime i take up the pen, feels like i'm cranking my head trying to write a karangan during secondary school days. heh. words and lyrics wise, i'm not tat good in it. :(

i miss drums. :( i miss playing music. :(

got my a** whipped while playing badminton with my church uncles. came back tired like a pig. these uncles play placing, make u run all over the court. heh. kudos to the uncles. damn keng.

i miss some ppl already. :(

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home