Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

1 week..

it's been a week since i started working...

every night i'm out since day one i came here. it' crazy. last week was filled with band practices. or church activities.

thing is...I like it. :)

quite the opposite during my penang working time when i come back from a miserable day from work hoping to find some activitiy, but only to see my housemates all having their eyes glued to their computer screen.

maybe i'll start to slow down a bit once my body can't take it....

the message preached in church last sunday is still stucked in my head. old wineskins vs new wineskins.new mentality vs old mentality. what a message which i needed at this moment of time.

to move on, the old thinking has to go..
old presumptions...
old habits...

new challenges have to come in..
new commitments...
new 'headaches'...heh..

I realise that you'll never ever learn anything unless you put foot in it...
You might not like it, but definitely you'll still learn something...

People who are afraid to commit and take up responsibility end up knowing little and caring less..

Yea, in some ways I resemble that..

that's the old me...at least I hope...

I wanna learn. I wanna grow..

Guess I should stop talking so much and start moving huh.

Another important lesson I learnt last week just by chatting with my pg leader. :)

Humility. and transparency.

Christians can be the biggest pretenders of righteousness and holiness.

We tend to put up a 'holy' front among our fellow christians.

Yup. I admit I'm guilty of that, too.

we sang 'All I need is You' in church 2 days ago.

God uses the meek to humble the proud.

yes, I was humbled. deeply humbled.

I still need to learn, Lord.

And you.

I don't ask for much.:) sometimes just a smile is just enough. which you give so generously.

Thank you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home