Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Excited

Excited and nervous is the word. Excited that I'm about to start a new chapter. A new phase. So much's gonna change. Was just chatting wif wl that day, we talked abt 'change'. I was asked this question, 'am I comfortable with changes?' Nobody's ever comfortable with changes...cos it takes effort to settling down again, effort to accept things differently and make it your own...but for me, it's not that I really like changes, but the thing is, I KNOW it's time for a change. Deep down. Time to move on. Just like I knew after form 5, that I didn't wanna do form 6, cos it's time for me to move on. Time for a new chapter. Same for my case now. Time to move to somewhere else. Out of cyber. To start afresh. To start anew.

Getting geared up and prepared. Been doing lotsa preparations these few days. Car insurance, personal insurance, selling my bike, working clothes, car servicing, so on....I'm going into real adulthood!! hehe...Gonna be totally independent from my family...No more burdens for them anymore..

People often ask me why kl? and I usually answer them' cos there's so much waiting for me there'... so much of wat? I'm not too sure myself..heh..but one thing is I'm waiting for God to use me..where I will be...it's fun and a joy to look at our worship roster and see your name there once again..keke...guess that's one of the things waiting for me I guess...looking forward to playing for Him again...since the last time I held my sticks and played my heart out was a few thousands miles away..:)

There's still much of the unknown...how would I fare in my work? how would I do in my church? among friends...what would it become.....will I lose touch with my friends...will I gain good ones....even a love interest...heh....what's it like to fall in love...would i ever find love...

I started to pack my bags today...be leaving AS for good in 2 days time...even as I started tucking and preparing my stuff...I got nervous with anticipation..I tried to picture what would life be like...as I enter the most important stage of a person's life...

I feel like I'm gonna miss my family. No more term holidays now. Just annual leaves and public holidays. Really treasuring the moments here..the conversations I have with my parents...my mom..and though they don't say it..but I know that they are happy that I decided to stay here as long as possible....parents always want their kids to be around the house...cos the time we can spent together now is limited.....

I guess this is gonna be my last post here for sometime till I get a connection when I start work or somehow. Tmr's gonna be a busy day getting prepared. Will be leaving here for my new life this saturday.

Ok. Enuff of the sentimental feeling. heh. Imagine a cartoon, where a country mouse puts his little clothing and a small piece of cheese onto a clothe, ties it up on a stick, and slings it over his shoulder. he puts on his little shoes. buttons up his shirt. took a deep breathe. hugged his family and said goodbye. he opens the door. and looks towards the horizon. and took his first step into the world. towards the setting sun. he smiled and said' future, here I come.'

Cheerioz.
Ja.

3 Comments:

  • i opened up my roster....and saw my name on choir.... sighz....

    it's gonna take awhile before i get to play the strings again.... the slow painful process of climbing up all over again.

    wonder how come they dun put you choir too:P

    By Blogger weeliem, at 3:06 AM  

  • ehhhh..yahorr...how come you got demoted..acoustic oso don haf? kasihan..

    me? hahah..cos they know i sing like a duck wat..

    new song's almost completed..can't wait to share...unless it gets chucked away like as usual..:P

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 5:37 PM  

  • babi!!
    what chuck away as usual....
    * fill in bad words here *

    you urself throw away your songs....
    haih...
    nvm la
    just show ok.
    getting itchy just sitting around doing nothing. time to jam.

    well, told jay i'd still give 100%
    sighz...testing time again...

    By Blogger weeliem, at 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home