Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

How's work?

I get that question a lot. Don't stop asking. hehe. It shows that you're concern. And I'm grateful for every care that I receive, be it just a simple msg thru ym, a smile when we meet, or even a warm cheerful hug. I appreciate it. Thanks. It's because that I freely receive from you guys that I can freely give. :)

So. How's work? I read an article yesterday in The Star discouraging people to blog about their work. Yup. Especially those who harbour bad feelings or frustations towards their employers. When online, your job can be on the line. ;)

It's ok. I don't have bad vibes towards my job yet. So far I'm ok with it. enjoy the friendship here. And sometimes the free meals. hehe. So. How's it here?

Sometimes I hafta work till late. My record is 7.15pm. That's not cos I'm working like a bull da whole day. haha. That's cos when I'm just about to leave for home, suddenly out of nowhere I'm given work to do.

Sometimes it's busy here. Sometimes I don't really have much to do. In fact,most of the time I'm quite free to enjoy the internet connection.

oh ya I also had the time to learn this...after all these years.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



TADAA!!

heheh..

Just came back from PWTC from an oil and gas exhibition. It's kinda cool there. You actually need a name card to get in! Everyone's so pro and veteran there. Though my tag sez 'sales engineer', I don't really know much yet about the industry. keke. But it seems like a big industry. So many big foreign countries investing in this area. Lotsa kuai lo's around.

It's about it for now.

Time to continue mine sweeper.

Ja.

1 Comments:

  • wow you call 7:15 late? haha.. you're lucky ;)

    By Blogger dK, at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home