Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, September 08, 2006

round n' round de garden

..work..
..church..
..work..
..church..
..work..
..church..
..work..
..church..

I remember when my bro was just 3 years old. I sat him on my lap. Held his tiny lil hand and open his palm on the left, and on his right hand shaped it like a pointer.
And we'll go

'Round n round the garden
like a lil bear
oneee steppp..
twooo steppp....'

by that time he's already bursting in giggles already.

round n round I go..
oneee stepp..
twoo stepp...

*Boom*

It's ok fellas. I won't snap. Maybe not yet. I'll get used to it. Probably already am. Been talking to some people. Everyone asks themselves this question every now and then.

"What do I wanna do with my life?"

Some already have the answers all patted nicely in their pocket. Some just choose to ignore it and get along with their lives. I dunno why. Maybe fear of change.

What do you wanna do? Worked ur @ss off to become debt free? It's a good plan. After that? What if you don't last that long? Or maybe God had a funny sense of humor and take you home the moment you finally become free 'money-ly?'

Get married and settle down? good plan also. It's ideal. Everyone's doing it. Go wif da floooWw~

Investment? tour the world? See places? meet people? start a company? start a restaurant?

all seems to be good plans. There's no right or wrong. People are considered succesful when they know what they want to do, and never stop pursuing it till they achieve it. It's actually up to every individual person.

That includes you and me.

So. Whatcha wanna do? ....watcha...watcha...

all those things I mentioned up there. Yup. They're long term plans. Good long term plans.

lalalala...*snaps fingers*

You know what's even long-er term plan? Something that lasts forever?

Lives. Precious lives.

You don't hafta travel to ends of the earth for missionary work. We can just start by loving your neighbours around you more. Give a lil time. Make a difference in their lives.

How embarassing it will be when we meet God one day, all we could was to showcase our earthly posessions? I'd rather be poor here and rich up there.

'Impacting lives for Jesus'. Sounds cliche again? Think about it nicely. ;)

Think I've found the answer? Nah. Maybe I've scrapped the top of it a lil. Still groping and trying to find my way like any others.

Feels like I don't have time for others. Howdoes one reach out to others when you spend all your time within the four white walls of work and church? Hmm..

round n' round we go..

..work..
..church..
..work..
..church..
..work..
..church..
..work..
..church..


Ja.





2 Comments:

  • Somebody sounds happy...or maybe gone high playing "round n' round the garden" edi...hehe...

    It was good seeing you the other day. And you look good in working clothes...*wink*

    -tha-

    By Blogger jacintha, at 7:51 PM  

  • hey...you looked so tired that day..:(..seems like assignments are wearing you down huh..just hang on a lil while la ya..sem's ending rite?
    take care ya.

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home