Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

LaMar Boschman

Last week...

*dials number*

me : Hello?
pastor : Josh, would you like to play along actstream in this worship conference by LaMar Boschman?
me : LaM...who?
pastor : *goes through a lengthy explaination*
me : oh. ok. when is it?
pastor :mon, tue, wed night. we'll be playing for him also.
me : ( wow. 3 consecutive nights. non -stop. gonna be tiring) Ok, I'll do it.
pastor : great.
me : (grreat. dunno who this fella is. but heck, exposure is good) who's the fella again?
pastor : *explains again*
me : cool. hope I can make it in time. ( klang to PJ during rush hour? I'll need a bullet train)
pastor : ok. Practice will be this sunday..bla bla...
me : cool. (cool)
pastor : Ok don't forget. He's quite big in the worship ministry. Don't slip up. Listen to his song.
Learn up the parts.
me : Alrights. ( as big as united live or delirious?? what songs?)
pastor : ok bye.
me : bye...






This week...

Apparently, he IS that big.







Humbled and honored to serve alongside big names. Learnt a lot. In technique, attitude and spirituality.
Feels weird to have a kuai lo giving you instructions. But you can sense the professionalism, the excellence, the experience just flowing out of this people.
Really glad and thankful to be given this opportunity.
Something's gonna be birth out of this.

I only face 2 problems.
1.) I'm tired like a dog when I reach there after a whole day's work.
2.) I should've done more homework. :P

someone next time please remind me, it doesn't matter who i'm playing for, I'm playing for God so I should always give my best.

and do my homework.

4 Comments:

  • Yeah.. finally can comment huh?

    Good to catch up with you the other day.. just talking bout life and hearing each other out.

    You've a good spirit bro and we can do much with that together. And grow and learn together too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

  • miss you...
    let's go for Bak Kut Teh some day...ekeke

    *huggies*

    -tha-

    By Blogger jacintha, at 10:58 AM  

  • DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!

    By Blogger weeliem, at 3:23 PM  

  • Something's wrong with my blog..the photo's can't come out..:( It's supposed to be a flier of the event..nvm..

    ~tha~: I miss you too..:)..I'm here anytime la..let's go Bak Kut Teh laa...Your house so near my place..

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home