Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Speed

I've been logging on to the blogger website a few times now, wanting to blog on something which has been brewing in my heart, churning on my mind, digesting in my soul. Not a day goes by without me thinking about it, and praying about it as well. Not a sermon or Sunday service passes by without me feeling that God is patiently prompting and guiding me towards that direction.

Thing is everytime as I get ready to whack the keyboards to blog it out, I felt that I still needed to understand it a little bit more, and to be patient and wait upon the Lord for more words, more lessons. It's like it's better to wait a little while longer for a cup of tea to brew completely than to rush in and pour a luke warm one.

So..

Today I shall talk about what happen to me this morning on da way to werk.

In case you don't know, let me help you do the math

Month of Ramadan= Awakening of the Fishermen.(Police bangun)
Fisherman ready to fish = Fish don't swim to fast.
Fish swim slower than 100kph=Turtle overtake.

Yes, it's the time of the year where you actually take note of the speed limit and actually adhere to it. HAHa. Don't know the speed limits lehh..Kesas = 90kph. Federal = 80kph. YES. No kiddin'. Aaand, yes that also counts using the usual roads around KL and not only limited to PLUS highways.

Why I so kuai? Believe me, the first day of puasa month, I've already witnessed to 'fishermen' on da job. I can't afford to pay for any samans. So.. What to do...Follow speed limit lor.

It's been 2 weeks since I drove and watch cars as small as kancil whiz me by as if I was stationary.

But today...was the ultimate test...

Kesas Highway. 90-95kph. Keep it under 100kph , dude. Fly FM was on air.
As I was just keeping cool and everything, suddenly on my left, a dude wearing sunglasses 8am in the morning, and..driving a jaguh.( malaysian bike)...started overtaking me inch by inch on the left. Actually, it was a funny sight. HAHA. His bike was like roaring like crazy, trying his best to cut me, and here I was trying to keep it slow. WAHAHa.

And that's not the best part.

Earlier on a white kancil whizzed me by, and as he passed, I noticed who was the driver.

An ah pek wearing a songkok and moustache.

He overtook me, took a turning into the left( i think it was shah alam turning) , and disappeared.

Fine.

After the motorcycle dude incident, shortly after that I noticed another white kancil behind me. He came up behind me, and overtook me like any other car.

I took a look at the driver.

Same ah pek wearing a songkok and moustache.


.................
.................
..................


Either in this world there are two identical ah pek's wearing songkok with moustache driving a white kancil...

or I was driving that slow and that ah pek happened to be a speed demon..

or God decided to play a joke on me.

Thank you God, for using a moustached ah pek with songkok to teach me the meaning of patience.

Yes, I know, laugh all you want.

HAHa.

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home