Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Remember, remember the 5th of whatever..

It's a friday evening! The time is now 6.06 pm everyone~~! Time to clock or punch out from your work, pull down your pants and party~~!!

Speaking about pulling down your pants, and also to honor the title of my posting today, :D, I shall dedicate this piece of news that I'm about to copy and paste below.
May we ever remember the courage, boldness and also the jackassness of this brave but incredibly stupid blok right here.

LONDON — A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday.

The incident took place Sunday, when Britain celebrated Bonfire Night, traditionally marked with fireworks to celebrate the Guy Fawkes' gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.

The man suffered burns and other unspecified internal injuries in the incident in Sunderland, 275 miles north of London.

Katherine Shenton, a spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service, said a caller had phoned in that the victim was bleeding after the firecracker exploded.

Several of the man's friends recorded the incident on a mobile phone. The blurry images show a man bent over with his pants down and a white flash as the firecracker explodes.

The Times newspaper reported the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

*applause, applause*

Apparently serving the Queen in Iraq makes you wanna shove firecrackers up your @ss.


Hey, hey, it's friday, people!! Time for some laidback jokes and remarks. Hm, let's see what I have up my sleeve..

Fun Things to Do at a Drive-Thru
spacer
1. Drive through the drive-thru in reverse and let your passenger order.
7. When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just window-shopping and drive on.
11. Demand to speak to the manager. When they come on, complain that you did not like the way the employee said, "May I take your order?"
12. When asked if they can take your order say, "Why, can I take yours?"
19. Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break your stare.
..
..
..
I chose the top 5 only. The rest are just lame though...

..


..


Drinker, Smoker, Homosexual
Three guys are in a doctor's office. One is a drunk, another's a smoker and the third's a gay guy. The doctor tells each of them that, if they induldge in their bad habit one more time, they will die.

Outside they pass a bar. The drunk says, “I don't care if I die, I need a drink.” The drunk goes into the bar takes a drink and, sure enough, he drops dead.

Meanwhile the smoker and the gay guy are walking along. Then the smoker spots a lit cigarette on the sidewalk. The gay guy looks over and says, “If you bend down to pick that up, we're both dead.”


want some more jokes? get them here.

Time to go now. Happy Hour time.

Nah. No happy hour for me. Expecting a quiet weekend. with lotsa cleaning up the house to do.

Hmm..maybe I could just force myself to laugh whenever I spot a dirt to clean on the floor.

*forced laughter*
HAhah...HAHAHAHAHAHa...HHa...ha.......h.......

*smacks forehead*

...I'm so lame~...

Have a nice weekend everyone. Come drop by my house and laugh together if you're free la.

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home