Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Move Along

A brand new pair of Vater XD-5B Sticks.....RM 35.00

Brand new Vater drum stick holder I've been looking for the past 1 year....RM 44.00

Brand new Stagg cymbal SH 15" thin crash....RM 190.00

Brand new Ritter cymbal bag...RM 52.00

Watching Agnel using my new cymbal and drumstick holder for AF during Far Out Worship...........Priceless.


........................................................................................

Move Along.
Move on.
Forward. Whatever you call it. It's been on my mind for a couple of weeks now. We can't stay stagnant in our thinking. We shouldn't still have the same mentality. We shouldn't be facing the same problems we used to face.

Maturity.

I'm yearning every bit of it.

1 month ago after church service I felt so strongly in my heart God telling me to grow up. And I just said this simple prayer' Lord, I'm working adult now. No more a student. Time for me to grow up. Change my thinking. Change my mindset. Stabilise me. Keep me rooted. I wanna move forward.'

Since then, I absorbed every teaching and opportunity to learn and grow like a sponge.

How?

I asked for wisdom...

He taught me, the beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord..

I wanted so many things so badly...

He taught me preparation is even more important than the prize itself..

I tried to do everything my way, myself..

He taught me, that actually, acttttually if you sit down and reflect, everything is about Jesus..

I was frustrated of my incapabilities, I wanted to soar...

He taught me to be faithful in little things, something which I found that I can't even keep up..

And finally, I was earnestly seeking Him, what is it which He wants me to do with this life...

He gave me a calling...and I'm slowly realising it...

I'm still so far away from maturing. But I wanna. I wanna. Little by little.

I see my friends around me. I admire them. You guys who are reading this. Yea I know some of you read my blog. :) You told me so. Some of you have grown so much in just a little time. It's awesome. The way you handle pressure and difficulties. Really a grownup. Kudos. :)

I recently realise that people who don't share much have lesser friends. Less people to care for them. Less people who are concern.

I wonder how you do it. I admire you. It was a nice chat.I felt that I could identify with you in some way. You're doing great.

gtg now.

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home