Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, October 20, 2006

M.O.V.E

Speaking of moving from my previous post, YES, I'm moving/shifting to a new place. For those who don't know or perasan or didn't bother to ask, I'm currently staying at 48,USJ 2, 2/r. I stay with 3 other housemates, one of them Ee Lane from MMU. Altogether 2 guys and 2 gals. 1 of them is working with Toyota. The other at a job hunting agency at Taipan. The house has 5 bed rooms. I'm guessing my room was 'created' or partitioned cos the owner was looking to rent out the house.

Since no one thought of dropping by to look at it for the past 3 months I've stayed here, I'll jz explain the house verbally here. It's not in a good condition actually. It has no fridge, no cooking stove, no washing machine, no tv. The living room is just a sofa and a lot of 'junk' piled up at one corner. Nobody really eats at home, so the kitchen is just a cabinet with the cookery stuff. No food there either. The backyard is quite a disgrace. Lots of junk again. And quite dirty.

Upstairs the masterbedroom is empty. Apparently nobody thought of looking for someone to fill it cos everyone was using the masterbedroom's bathroom. Yea. Weird? Well, look at the secondary bathroom and you'll agree with me. :P The parquet is terrible. Termites are having a feast the owner's still turning a blind eye. If your feet is sticky, maybe you could have competition with your housemates 'plucking' the parquets. hehe. Oh. I'm expert in sticking back parquet now btw. Any help in your house? gimme a call. F.O.C. :P

My room has a weird shape. It's squarish, with a small 'pathway' leading to a small window. So, it is really hot and stuffy. Ventilation only coming from a small window far from everything else. I couldn't sleep once before cos it was too freakin' hot. Went to work looking like this--> @_@.

But the thing which I didn't like about the house, was that it had a Thai idol sitting right in the living room. The very first day I walked into my room, there was a chinese/siames poster with chant words pasted on the wall. I yanked it off immediately. I didn't really feel eerie of anything, just that we know that behind every idol, there is a spirit. Since it's not my house, I couldn't do anything about that idol there.

One thing's for sure, I have really nice housemates. And I really feel bad not having much time spent with them. Really did make it a point to makan dinner with them at least once a week. I've never get to spend the weekends with them before cos of so much 'holy' activities..keke.
That's why for this last week I made it a point to spend 4 out of 5 nights with them. I'll miss my 'little' friend, ee lane too. hahaha. It's really a relief to have someone appreciate the same kind of music I'm into. Yep. Believe me, when I was staying with my AS kaki in pg, everyone complained that mild bands such as Green Day and Simple Plan were 'heavy metal' and 'disturbing'. (to quote them in hokkien--> 'sim luan') Know what they listen to? Celine Dion.
Yea you heard me right. I had to endure the torture when all of us were in one car, and they were actually blasting and singing along with ' My heart will go on'. Felt as though they were almost gonna start holding hands and tears gonna flow or something. Imagine these people with hokkien trash words spewing out of their mouth every minute doing this.. Just amazing huh?

Anyway, I'll be shifting in come November. It's at USJ 12. (Can't remember the exact address)
Didn't really expect to shift in at all. It had been occupied for the past..10? 15? years..And I wasn't so keen to shift in cos really happy with the location of the current house. It's near church and work-friendly. But only after 2 months that I worked in KL, the tenant decided to call it quits suddenly after using it for so long. Took me a while to make the decision, but I took it as God opening the door, so, yea I'm shifting in. Managed to pull in 2 extra baggage, Gim and WL. haha. Hoping that it will be a proper house, not like the previous want. I know it's a little early to say this, but deep in my heart, this house is always open to friends at anytime, any day, literally.

I don't know why I'm not yet so excited about the whole ordeal. Maybe I will when tomorrow comes. Or maybe I haven't seen the magnitude of it yet. Or maybe I'm just too darn sleep right now. heh. It's almost 3 months now. Felt like a bullet. Probation period's gonna end. And I still feel like in a transition. As though I've still not settled down. so many grey patches in my life right now. so many areas unexploered. so many fragile areas. Sometimes I do the best I can, and I'm uncertain whether it was too much, or not enough. Or was it in vain. All I can say is I'm giving it my best shot. Everything within me. And hope for the best.


I came across this while 'working'. Thought it might be a good way to end this posting.

Enjoy.

Ja.




College Entrance Exam :For Football Players

You Must Answer Two (2) or More Questions Correctly to Qualify.

1. What language is spoken in France?

2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions. OR Give the first name of PIERRE Trudeau.

3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to: (a) build a bridge (b) sail the ocean (c) lead an army (d) WRITE A PLAY

4. What religion is the Pope? (Check only one) (a) Jewish (b) CATHOLIC (c) Hindu (d) Swedish (e) Agnostic

5. Metric conversion. How many feet in 0.0 meters?

6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 1?

7. How many commandments was Moses given? (Approximate)

8. What are people in America's far north called? (a) Westerners (b) Southerners (C) NORTHERNERS

9. Spell -- CAT, DOG, PIG

10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.

EXTRA CREDIT: Using your fingers, count from 1-5.

2 Comments:

  • heyz! I should go visit you sometime, eh? heheh... summore considering that I don't see you at all since I don't go to Acts now.
    See how la, when I get back to Cyber :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

  • hey...come la come la..shifted d..anytime just give me a call..the house is always open as long as one of us is in..heheh..

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home