Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pressure

Am under enormous pressure.

Boss called me into his office yesterday.

Boss: A piece of paper showing my sales figure was lying on the desk. "Your sales figure for 5 months is just this. This does not justify how much I pay you."

Me:......

Boss: "Tell me what is your problem?"

Me:.....(explains )

Boss:.."6 months probation...you're entering your 5th month. I'm gonna monitor you closely for the next 2 months. I'm willing to invest in manpower. But not for long term if your sales figure stays like that.."

I won't go into the details about everything..

For a second there I thought I was gonna lose the job.

It's just that..facing a lot of pressure..

I..neeed to close deals...~~

Ya I know part and parcel of sales is working under pressure. Trying to cope with it. Trying to turn it around.

Many a times I just had to take a walk downstairs, outside the office to get away from everything. Just for a moment.

And sometimes stress breakers come in the funniest ways.

Was taking a breather downstairs after being 'fired' by my boss when out comes this malay colleague of mine. He's our store keeper/runner. 30 something years old with 2 kids.

Mr K: "Hallooo...joshuaaa...apa lu buat kat sini?"
Me: " Tak ada ape laa...lepak sajer sini...lu mau pigi mana?"
Mr K:" Mau pigi service van laa.."
Suddenly he spots a another van parked outside blocking his van.
Mr K: " WAh!! K*n Ni Na Bo *@#%^@@@!!!@##$$%%^^&&&^%%$#$**&^%%%$%$ .."

I burst out in a loud chuckle.

I dunno why. heh. He learnt to speak 'hokkien' when 2 plumbers came to our company trying to fix a pipe when one of it burst.

*It's been 4 days since..*

4 Comments:

  • *hug*
    Hang in there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

  • Brother!! Will be praying for you man! Dont despair =)

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 7:01 PM  

  • yuin: Heya...thanks..*hugs*
    bro lee: yo brada..thanks man..u take care too..:)

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 9:16 AM  

  • * ah chiam!!!! =P i feel you.yes i do.haha.. hang in there bro!(:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home