Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Farewell..

..Why...this..way?

..Why..this time..?

My dearest uncle, goodbye and farewell.

You were my favorite uncle...though your life was full of scars and pain..
you loved us all the same..
though you had so little..
you always gave so much every time we met..

Every time I think of how you went..
My heart aches with pain and sadness..
You left without a loved one by your side..
All alone..just like you always were..

Maybe God decided it was time to end your loneliness..
I'll see you one day, uncle..

It's time for the dead the pass on,
and for the living to move on.
I choose..
I choose..to move on..

Goodbye and farewell..

*sniff*

6 Comments:

  • Sending my condolence on the departure of your loved one.

    Take care alright..=)

    -tha-

    By Blogger jacintha, at 9:09 AM  

  • Many a times we will never understand why things happen the way they do..
    But be rest assured, He is still in control..
    Draw strength from Him and He will lift you up above troubled waters.
    Just leave everything into His hands. Easier said than done. But it is He who holds each and every precious life is His loving hands.

    Take care and i hope you'll be fine soon...

    By Blogger EstheR, at 9:22 AM  

  • Sorry for your lost..Hope you are alrite.

    Take care and Happy New Year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

  • *HUGZ*
    I hope you're doing better, my dear friend.

    *HUGZ*

    By Blogger .anna.begins., at 11:51 AM  

  • tha: thanks...appreciate it...:)
    esther:yea..wasn't really a nice ending to a year..but it's u guys who made it easier thru this times..thanks a lot..:)
    ee lane: heyz..thanks fer dropping by..happy new year too..
    .anna.begins.: erm..it's leona rite??

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 9:59 AM  

  • Yeshh....it's me :P

    By Blogger .anna.begins., at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home