Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, December 22, 2006

My wish to you...

I won't be able to online or post anything till Christmas is over, so..


Have yourself a Merry, Meaningful Christmas~:)

A season of giving, where God gave His son for us..

It's been a while since I started learning about giving...
I've been a selfish brat for so long..

But I've learned to give...
And to give a lil' more..
And to give till it starts to hurt..

I've learnt that giving..
takes away all pride..
leaves you vulnerable to hurts..
questions your deepest intentions..
makes you feel stupid sometimes...
makes you look stupid sometimes..
teaches you to grow up...

I once told someone that real giving, is giving without expecting anything back, except to expect the best for the someone or something you gave to..

Then you won't lose the joy of giving..

And if you do, ever get something back in return, consider it a bonus..

I realized that I'm not a very expressive person..
Being brought up in a very chinese ed background has always taught men to not show any signs of weakness..
Sure, I can joke and be a clown anytime..
But the innermost feelings deep within my heart are well guarded I guess..

Thanks to you, you and you..
The pieces of this defensive wall have been chipping off slowly..
It's still there I guess..
I really don't know what you did..
But you've managed to make a big crack in one year what I've built in 24 years..

It's been a wonderful year..

Merry Christmas, everyone. don't forget that it isn't christmas, till it happens in your heart.

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home