Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, January 05, 2007

hohoho

I think it's not a big thing...but I just had to blog abt this ...this was wat happened on 4th January, 2007..




























yea...that..haha...aannd..check this out..
-start-
earlier scenario:

me eating indo mee with the leftover roast chicken from the house warming party..

2 hours later..

wl: yo. wat u got for dinner?
me: indo mee with the leftover chicken. try it. not bad ar.
wl: okie. proceeds to pangang the chicken.
later...
wl: dude...smells weird la..
me: got me? ok ar..
gh comes in..
gh: eh whats that smell?
wl: the chicken la...cacat ar the smell..
me: sure or not...i ate d wat jz now..ok wat..
wl: proceeds to take a bite. Dudeee...rosak d lar..taste bad man...bAd! chicken..bad chicken!..
me: .......
wl: haha..u ate rotten chicken..

-end-

during that time I was watching What Women Want on 8tv..basically it's a show about guys trying to become what women want...which bascially is a show for gals to gawk over gorgeous hunks strutting their stuff on tv...

so, to sum up my birthday in one sentence:

I spent my birthday eating indo mee wif rotten chicken watching What Women Want.

oh ya, on top of that, having my boss getting more and more impatient with my performance in the office.

Ooo-some.

hAHa...

don worry. I'm not emo or anything. I just find it hilarious. compared to last yr where I got so wasted...I had to take leave the next day....

erm..I think I shan't elaborate more on that...:P

Am looking forward to today. :)

Ja.

1 Comments:

  • oopsz..soree din know your burfday is on 4th Jan!

    Happy Belated Burfday!! Hope you had a wonderful year ahead of ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home